What is SR&ED and how can it benefit my firm?
The Government of Canada and provincial governments support scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) by offering tax credits that cover a wide range of related activities. Coverage varies by province and other details. Learn how much your firm can receive by contacting us.
Are we eligible?
- Did you undertake engineering, design or other developmental work?
- Did you design or develop new software?
- Did you revise a process to increase efficiency?
- Did you create a new product, or improve an existing one?
Why work with Systems Canada, SR&ED tax credit experts?
What services does Systems Canada offer?
– Conducting technical interviews
– Drafting technological descriptions and a detailed report
– Providing scientific content for the final T661 form
– Preparing your submission for e-business claims where applicable (Government of Quebec program)
– Our in-depth reports deliver proven results in scientific audits regardless of staff turnover
– Systems Canada prepares and coaches the personnel involved in the scientific audit
– We are present to assist during the scientific audit
– Helping you establish a tailored documentation process to support your needs and respond to CRA requirements
– Training your employees on efficient SR&ED documentation and claims preparation
– Exploring your long-term R&D planning to ensure your claims help you to maximize your results
– If you prefer to undertake the work internally, Systems Canada will guide your team and review the documentation